The List... Part 3-ish

So about 5 years ago (yikes!!), I started putting together this list of things I've always wanted to do/accomplish. Quite a few items have been "checked off" the list & some more have been added on. It's always changing. It's also always fun to share this list in hopes that my friends/family have similar goals and/or want to add anything they think I may like.

I can't help but smile when reading this list. I hope you do too!! :)



I want to buy a really nice camera and capture the random moments in my life.

I want to wake up in Hawaii on September 8th, 2012... My 30th birthday!!

I want to try yoga.

I want to start playing my saxophone again.

I want to restore my Faith.

I want to be able to express myself without allowing the fear of being judged stop me.

I want to surf bigger waves & live to tell about them.

I want to go wakeboarding.

I want to go island hopping in the Caribbean.

I want to Skydive.

I want to learn Spanish.

I want to take a cooking class.

I want to run a 5k.

I want to travel to Africa & Ireland and learn where I come from.

I want to be a better Dancer.

I want to fall (dangerously) in Love.

I want to eat healthier & live a healthier lifestyle.

I want to take care of my body & always love it, no matter how flawed it might be.

I want to find my inner peace.

I want to never regret any decisions I've made.

I never want to stop seeing the beauty in the smallest and simplest of things.

And I NEVER want to feel like there is nothing left for me to learn...

Comments

Unknown said…
I can help you with the running a 5k :)
Good. I might have to take you up on that...:)

Popular posts from this blog

What It Means To Be From Boston... It's More Than Just An Accent

Some Things I Will Never Understand...

It's About Being A Human... Period.